Embrace the imperfections and waste less!
Our deodorants are hand made and sometimes we spill or find a dented tube. The only imperfections with these deodorants are aesthetic. They work exactly like our regular deodorant.
Bai-li's plastic free packaging is made from cardboard, sugarcane labels & ships in a 100% recycled padded mailer!
*coconut oil, *shea butter, *arrowroot starch, magnesium hydroxide, candelilla wax, essential oils, *jojoba oil & shelf stable probiotics
1. Remove top & gently push the bottom of the tube up.
2. Apply desired amount onto clean, dry underarms.
3. Reapply as needed.
1. Lightly press your thumb in a circular motion around the inner edge of the bottom of the tube. This will help the deodorant up evenly & without force.
2. If your deodorant gets pushed up too high you can ease it back down by tapping the bottom of the tube on a flat surface.
3. If it's chilly outside you may have to warm your deodorant. Do this by rolling the tube in between your hands for about 20 seconds.
4. Do not leave your deodorant in a hot car. It is oil based & will melt.
5. One tube will last 1-3 months depending on usage.