Bai-li's plastic free packaging is made from cardboard, sugarcane labels & ships in a 100% recycled padded mailer!
*coconut oil, *shea butter, *arrowroot starch, magnesium hydroxide, candelilla wax, essential oils, *jojoba oil & shelf stable probiotics
1. Remove top & gently push the bottom of the tube up.
2. Apply desired amount onto clean, dry underarms.
3. Reapply as needed.
1. Lightly press your thumb in a circular motion around the inner edge of the bottom of the tube. This will help the deodorant up evenly & without force.
2. If your deodorant gets pushed up too high you can ease it back down by tapping the bottom of the tube on a flat surface.
3. If it's chilly outside you may have to warm your deodorant. Do this by rolling the tube in between your hands for about 20 seconds.
4. Do not leave your deodorant in a hot car. It is oil based & will melt.
5. One tube will last 1-3 months depending on usage.
When I shared my struggles with advancing the cardboard tube, I was immediately sent a replacement which works perfectly! The deodorant itself is great with a light, lovely scent and no residue on clothes - and best of all, NO plastic! Bai-li stands behind their products and is well worth a try. Thank you!
Although the product works well and the scent is good, I can't get the tubing to advance for more deodorant. The design causes a person squeezes the housing tube at the same time as they are trying to push it upward, rendering it impossible to move the tube at all. I wanted to like it because of the packaging but it's caused great frustration.
Hi Candace, I'm so sorry to hear about your trouble with the deodorant tube! It sounds like you received a faulty tube. I'd love to send you a new deodorant to try! Lookout for an email. Thanks so much!
I love the eucalyptus peppermint deodorant so much. Its cooling and refreshing and I love that it's aluminum free and compostable
These deodorants have lovely scents and great packaging that is actually eco-friendly. I love that there’s an unscented option too - it’s so hard to find unscented products.
I’ve been using natural deodorants for the past 6 years and of all the brands I’ve tried, Bai-li is in my top 2! Smell is amazing and it just works!