Bai-li's plastic free packaging is made from cardboard, sugarcane labels & ships in a 100% recycled padded mailer!
*coconut oil, *shea butter, *arrowroot starch, magnesium hydroxide, candelilla wax, essential oils, *jojoba oil & shelf stable probiotics
1. Remove top & gently push the bottom of the tube up.
2. Apply desired amount onto clean, dry underarms.
3. Reapply as needed.
1. Lightly press your thumb in a circular motion around the inner edge of the bottom of the tube. This will help the deodorant up evenly & without force.
2. If your deodorant gets pushed up too high you can ease it back down by tapping the bottom of the tube on a flat surface.
3. If it's chilly outside you may have to warm your deodorant. Do this by rolling the tube in between your hands for about 20 seconds.
4. Do not leave your deodorant in a hot car. It is oil based & will melt.
5. One tube will last 1-3 months depending on usage.
These deodorants have lovely scents and great packaging that is actually eco-friendly. I love that there’s an unscented option too - it’s so hard to find unscented products.
I’ve been using natural deodorants for the past 6 years and of all the brands I’ve tried, Bai-li is in my top 2! Smell is amazing and it just works!
I’ve been using Baili Deodorant for the last 2 years and just love it. Lavender Peppermint was my favorite for the longest time, but I’ve tried them all over time and honestly, they’re all incredible- you can’t go wrong. The ingredients are pure and the packaging guilt-free. I love using it even as a little scent on certain days. The best!
I love the lavender peppermint scent! And the best part is it works! Great product and great packaging! I ordered one for my daughter as well :)
This is my favorite thus far - refreshing scent, applies easily - like a powder. Lasts all day. Great for travel. So nice not to use plastic.