Bai-li's plastic free packaging is made from cardboard, sugarcane labels & ships in a 100% recycled padded mailer!
*coconut oil, *shea butter, *arrowroot starch, magnesium hydroxide, candelilla wax, essential oils, *jojoba oil & shelf stable probiotics
1. Remove top & gently push the bottom of the tube up.
2. Apply desired amount onto clean, dry underarms.
3. Reapply as needed.
1. Lightly press your thumb in a circular motion around the inner edge of the bottom of the tube. This will help the deodorant up evenly & without force.
2. If your deodorant gets pushed up too high you can ease it back down by tapping the bottom of the tube on a flat surface.
3. If it's chilly outside you may have to warm your deodorant. Do this by rolling the tube in between your hands for about 20 seconds.
4. Do not leave your deodorant in a hot car. It is oil based & will melt.
5. One tube will last 1-3 months depending on usage.
So first off, I absolutely love the Cedarwood and Orange. It is super light and not overpowering. However, I am not a fan of the applicator. The lid is difficult to put back on and I have to reapply at least 2 or 3 times everyday. I have been using another natural and plant-based deodorant and have not had to use it as often as this so I was a bit disappointed in how effective this product has been. I am also not a fan of how it flakes off my skin and onto my clothes after applying it. I have faith you guys will continue to make improvements on this product. I love the direction y'all are going.
I started using this deodorant in mid February and I love it. It smells amazing and is super gentle on the skin. I notice I do not smell for almost the entire day and it’s small enough to fit in my bag. Though it can be a little pricey sometimes I genuinely love it and highly recommend it.
Thank you Amalia! So happy you take your deo on the go and that it lasts all day!
Nice scents but smaller than expected for the price.
I quickly fell in love with this deodorant not only for the intoxicating smells and gentleness on my skin but also because of the story behind it! I love supporting a woman owned small business! I’ve finally found a deodorant that works great and makes me feel good about purchasing! There aren’t very many sustainable products out there that actually work! I am so in love with the brand as a whole! Great job!!!
Thank you Casey! Your kind words mean everything to us!
I got Lemon and Bergamot and it smells divine! It's difficult to find a good baking soda free deodorant and this is perfect!
We're so happy our deo works for you! Our founder is sensitive to baking soda too so it was a no brainer to leave it out!