Bai-li's plastic free packaging is made from cardboard, sugarcane labels & ships in a 100% recycled padded mailer!
*coconut oil, *shea butter, *arrowroot starch, magnesium hydroxide, candelilla wax, essential oils, *jojoba oil & shelf stable probiotics
1. Remove top & gently push the bottom of the tube up.
2. Apply desired amount onto clean, dry underarms.
3. Reapply as needed.
1. Lightly press your thumb in a circular motion around the inner edge of the bottom of the tube. This will help the deodorant up evenly & without force.
2. If your deodorant gets pushed up too high you can ease it back down by tapping the bottom of the tube on a flat surface.
3. If it's chilly outside you may have to warm your deodorant. Do this by rolling the tube in between your hands for about 20 seconds.
4. Do not leave your deodorant in a hot car. It is oil based & will melt.
5. One tube will last 1-3 months depending on usage.
Where on the website does it show the weight of the actual product? How much are we actually purchasing?
Hi Stephanie! Thanks for pointing that out, we missed that on the listing and will update that asap. Our deodorants are 2.5oz and lip balms are 0.30oz. I hope that helps!
I have always had issues with "traditional" deodorants (I would get large, panful lumps/boils that would eventually burst - very very painful. I've tried aluminum free, natural deodorants and mineral items with no success. They either didn't work and/or smelled horrible. I'm using my first bai-li lemon/bergamot deodorant and it is SUPERB!! It works (YES!!) and smells great, it's very
light and you can put as much as you feel you want or need. I look forward to my next shipment as, for the first time in quite some time, I have a reliable wonderful product to use!
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your story! This is exactly why we do what we do! We're so happy you love your new Bai-li deodorant! Lots of love, Bailey
I love this stuff and my customers are equally obsessed. Every scent is incredible but my favorite is eucalyptus and rosemary!
Thank you Dana!! :)
I have been on a quest to find products that don’t come in plastic containers. I ordered the deodorant hoping it would work for me. I wish I had found Bai-li sooner - it’s wonderful and does the job.
Thank you Carla! So happy you finally found Bai-li :)
When I shared my struggles with advancing the cardboard tube, I was immediately sent a replacement which works perfectly! The deodorant itself is great with a light, lovely scent and no residue on clothes - and best of all, NO plastic! Bai-li stands behind their products and is well worth a try. Thank you!